Dermatologists at Zeel Multispeciality Hospital treat normal skin conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, contagious disease, viral and basic bacterial conditions. They likewise investigate Others conditions like sparseness, going bald, and nail issues. A wide range of hypersensitivities alongside explicitly sent ailments and HIV are likewise treated. Services offered by the Dermatology department are
- Pediatric dermatology
- All allergies related to skin
There are a variety of clinical and cosmetic surgeries that dermatologists can perform. While a few conditions can be adequately treated with medications and non-obtrusive methods, different conditions may require medical surgery or further intrusive treatment. Some of the treatments provided are mentioned below
- Biopsies: Skin biopsies are performed for the diagnosis of various skin conditions.
- Chemical strips: This technique includes the utilization of a chemical solution to strip off a layer of the skin. Lying underneath is a layer of recovered smooth skin.
- Laser medical procedure: It includes utilizing a unique light beam for the treatment or, undesirable hair, moles tumours, tattoos, scars, birthmarks, and wrinkles.
- Excision of lesions: Skin sores are extracted to restrict reoccurred infections, restorative reasons or to keep an infection from spreading.
- Cosmetic injection: Your dermatologists will infuse botulinum poison treatment or fillers, for example, collagen and fat to incidentally lessen wrinkles, lost facial fullness and scarring.
- Hair expulsion and reclamation: The state of going bald can be treated with hair transplantation or medical procedure to the scalp. Hair epilation or electrolysis is done for the expulsion of undesirable body hair and to finish the hair follicles.
- Dermabrasion: Your dermatologist will evacuate the top layer of skin utilizing a fast turning brush to precisely treat fine wrinkles, tattoos, dissolving scar tissue and possibly precancerous skin patches.
Our Doctors :